Maintain Privacy and See-through Capability
Current PDLC products can instantly change from opaque to transparent mode by simply switching the power on and is able to bring the benefits of privacy protection, UV block, and heat block. But that’s not all. BenQ Materials integrates laser engraving technique on PDLC products which makes logo and pattern customization on PDLC products a dream come true. Thanks to the innovative technique and integration, a smart optical film becomes smarter.
PDLC is ideal for shopping mall, office, factory, healthcare, hotel, residential space and exhibition applications.
● Office application: Providing a spacious view when power-on while enabling privacy when power-off.
● Bathroom application: Providing a roomy view when power-on while personal privacy is well protected when power-off
● Exhibition application: Being a product showcase when power-on while being an eye-catching advertising screen when power-off.
● Taiwan Building Technology Center (Entrance door): PDLC can provides a spacious welcome hall while adding comfort and privacy to any commercial space.
● Technology plant (Cleanroom windows): PDLC is widely used for internal partitions in the factory due to its ability to interchange between clear and shelter.
● Technology building (Office windows): PDLC can creates a larger sense of space flooded with natural light. When required, the switchable glass instantly turns opaque offering privacy on demand.
● Exhibition (Showcase): PDLC can be a showcase as well as a projection screen by switching its transparent and opaque state.This allows to create impressive and dynamic multimedia displays into the surroundings.
● Technology Building (Show room): When it is in its privacy state, it can be used as a projection screen and help turn those glasses of show room into handy dandy projection areas.
Visible Light Transmittance
On: Transparent / Off: Opaque
1,200 x 3,000mm
Optical - Visible Light Transmittance
Optical - Haze
Optical - View Angle
Optical - UV Block
Electrical - Operation Voltage
Electrical - Frequency
50 / 60 Hz
Electrical - Power Consumption
6 W / M2
Electrical - Response Time
-10 ~ 70̊C
-30 ~ 80̊C
BenQ Materials Smart Window Film (PDLC) enables functions of privacy control, electronic curtain, UV/IR cut, and can be used as a dynamic advertising platform with a projector.
Two types available including PDLC and PNLC (Reverse Mode PDLC)