BenQ Materials (originally named as Daxon Technology Inc.) was established in 1998 and headquartered in Taoyuan Taiwan. It started as an optical storage manufacturer and has gradually changed its core business to material science field in recent years. It’s known as the World’s No. 4 polarizer manufacturer.
Our product lines include Optical Film, Porous Membrane and Healthcare Products.
- Company Name
- BenQ Materials Corp.
- Total Capital
- USD 107 Million (USD : NTD=1 : 30)
- 29 Jianguo E. Rd., Guishan, Taoyuan 33341, Taiwan
- Global Sites
- Manufacturing：Taiwan, China
Sales Service Center：Taiwan, China, Malaysia
- Product Line
- Functional Films, Environment and Life Products, Healthcare Products
- Stock Code
- 8215 (TWSE)
- 2015 : USD 487.63 Million
2014 : USD 550.57 Million
2013 : USD 602 Million
2012 : USD 497 Million